Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bleh

I really, honestly, truly thought I was doing better.

Maybe, today, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Got up too early. I don't know. But I am in a funk. And not one that I have been able to chase off in the last 10 hours or so.

Yesterday was such a great day! I got 8 hours in at work, no more, no less. Made productivity! Had enough energy to play with the kiddos, and watch a show with Ryan after he got home from work.

Today, I have had poor motivation to do much of anything. I had to force myself to get off the couch and clean up. I haven't even showered yet!

I've been irritable, snappish with the kids and Ryan. Chocolate doesn't even sound good.

Bleh.

Tomorrow will be better. If not, I may just hide in my room so I don't subject my family to more of my nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just need to put everything on hold and have a day of rest.

    ReplyDelete