Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How did this happen?

Holy crap! Time has just flown by. For example:

  1. My baby sister (almost 11 years younger) will be old enough to legally drink in less than a month. How the heck did that happen?!?
  2. My youngest brother in law is graduating high school. He was only slightly older than Sean when Ryan and I got married. Where have I been that he can be old enough for this?
  3. Its April of 2012! April... already. I am still writing 2011 on stuff sometimes!
  4. I have 2 kids. They are 7 and 3. Almost 8 and 4... There is NO way I am old enough to have kids this age... (I know, I should just wait until they're teenagers....)
  5. I have a CAREER.. not just a job
So, I know time is not really going faster than when I was younger. But damn... realizing that so much has happened in what feels like such a minuscule amount of time, makes me feel older than I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment