Monday, January 23, 2012

Cryo-maturo machine

We were invited to a friend's house for dinner on Saturday night, along with a couple of other families. One, the lone man in our PT department, has 2 girls right around the ages of my 2 boys. Aidan and his 3 year old have become fast friends from the first time they met. When she comes to see him at work, she looks for Aidan.

Last night, he had an old cell phone and was "calling" people. First he call me, then he called Daddy. Then he called her. As he was talking to her, he was walking in circles around the coffee table. I wish I had taken a video, because I got a flash forward 10 years  moment. 

It is kinda sad to think of my baby being a teenager. Hell, I haven't even gotten over the fact that my oldest is in school. Let alone in second grade! I am running out of time to invent my cryogenically- freeze- them- before- they- reach- the- annoying- adolescent- know- it all- stage-, yet -still- allows- them- to- grow-, learn- and- mature- and- thaws- them- when- they- are- 30- machine. By my estimation I have 3-5 years tops to get the technology developed for that. 

I could probably make millions on that. Then I could retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment