Sunday, January 15, 2012

Who Am I?

I am a daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend, a dog owner, a worrier... I am a lot of things. I enjoy music, dancing, talking, reading, photography, knitting, running, cooking, organizing. (I think I am a bit OCD with my organizing).
I want to be a better wife, mother, daughter and friend. I want to worry less and be less OCD. 
I want to have more energy to play with my kids. 

I have 2 sons, a husband, and 2 dogs. Sean is 7, Aidan, 3. My mom cursed me with the "I hope you have a child just like you" curse when I was growing up. That child is Aidan. Trust me, if Sean had my personality, he would be an only child! My husband is so patient and kind that it makes my heart weep. I don't know where I would be if he wasn't in my life. My dogs.... they are my "daughters"... I needed some female backup with all that testosterone in the house! Amaretto (Ammy for short) is a Cocker Spaniel. She never got full sized, so I say she is a miniature. Her twin is a Saint Bernard, Savannah. I say they are twins since they are the same age, but we don't know Savannah's exact birthday. 

I work as a physical therapist assistant in a nursing and rehabilitation center in Southern Oregon. I love my job, I love making a difference in the lives I touch there. I love the cankerous old men and the sweet little ladies. I love the stories they tell about their younger days, what they did for a living. We can learn so much from the elderly.

I am writing this blog to help me understand myself a little better. Hopefully it will be interesting and enjoyable. I have never blogged before, although there are several I enjoy reading on a regular basis, so this will be filled with a variety of topics from kids and dogs, to knitting, to whatever thoughts pop into my head (Like how did they get the air down to Sandy's dome in Spongebob). Yes I, a 31 year old woman, have wondered that.

Candace




No comments:

Post a Comment