Thursday, January 26, 2012

Motivation

I wonder if I use up all my motivation at work, motivating others to do their therapy. On my drive home, I always think "I'm gonna get this and this done tonight." Then I get home and pfffbbt.  I don't get hardly anything done. (Although today, I did manage to clean out the fridge, at least I got rid of the old leftover).

I know I need to get up and go to the gym in the morning. I Even set my alarm early so I will have plenty of time.  I know that regular exercise helps me handle stress and anxiety better. But lately, my alarm goes off and I either set it to go off later, or get up and just be lazy. Every great once in awhile, I make it to the gym.

Don't get me started on my end of the housework... Ry does his part pretty dang good (I am pretty lucky). But my list of to do's just keeps getting longer and longer and longer...

I wish I could just snap out of it. And maybe as my hormones adjust to my new medication I will...Meanwhile, I will keep positive and hope that I get my motivation back.


1 comment: