Saturday, February 18, 2012

Relaxed

I am enjoying a nice evening of knitting with Sean, and listening to Ryan and his brother play music and sing. Very relaxing. Aidan is sleeping off what ever bug he got during the week on the couch. Savannah is at Ryan's feet, occasionally rolling onto her back and grunting, hoping for a belly rub. Ammy is curled up in Savannah's crate. Now this is what I need.

We had a nice dinner that Ryan and I cooked together, good beer, and good conversation as a family. I have really missed eating dinner as a family. One of the downfalls of Ryan working evenings right now.

But seriously. I am tired, but not stressed or anxious. The only question I have right now is, what should my next knitting project be???

2 comments:

  1. Hint, your mom won't need a scarf or mittens for a while, but Killa might this coming winter in Oklahoma as she traipses across campus ;-). Glad you are having a nice evening! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lacey summer scarf! This is Brittany,ya know. :)

    ReplyDelete