Friday, February 17, 2012

Temptation

Temptation is everywhere! I swear, I decide to start eating better, and what is on every endcap in the grocery store? Junk food, candy, soda. I bring a turkey and cheese on whole wheat with spinach on it, and what magically appears at work? Cookies, doughnuts! I mean really! 

I have got to learn self control. I cannot keep eating like this. I now weigh close to what I weighed when I was nine months pregnant with my second child! My scrubs are starting to get tight. And that, my friends, is never a good sign. 

Now that I feel more on an even keel emotionally, I should be able to return to the gym and eat healthier. I want to have more energy without having to stay caffeinated all day. I want to set a good example for my kids. So, by golly, I will do it. 

So please, someone eat all those doughnuts at work, so when I go in tomorrow, I won't be so tempted!

1 comment:

  1. Good attitude! It makes the impossible possible.

    ReplyDelete